Harbor Freight

Their multifunction tool is now on sale for $29.99. Not a bad deal.

Jim in Milwaukee

Reply to
Jim in Milwaukee

Not a bad tool either. Had a Fein, sold my company tool and all, bought the knock-off multi and it seems to be okay. I do think it is getting noisier as I am using it quite a bit during a bathroom reno. If it dies? I'm buying the Fein again, that is for certain. This thing is noisy and numbs my fingers. but it is way better than having none at all.... and for 29 bucks? pffff, nothing to talk about.

Reply to
Robatoy

Thank :)

Reply to
Ala

Paul O.

Reply to
Paul

Ive had one for over 2 years and its still going strong. And believe me you will find all kinds of uses for it. Mine gets used all the time.

Reply to
Rich