Happy New Year.

Happy New Year folks.

Another innovation from the Russian, or Chzek. They can be smoothed out I think.

woodchucker

I have admired that type of work on wood. I will bet it would look good on a picture frame.

I always assumed it was done with some complicated machine.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

I thought that was really cool! Thanks! I wonder if the result might be even more impressive if done on a much smaller scale. (like on the edge of a jewelry box). It probably wouldn't impress those lathe users, who spin things off-center, as much, but it impresses me!

Bill

Reply to
Bill