Grizzly's "power coated paint"

Ok, so somebody made a typo. No big deal. But does it deserve 3 separate bullet points? They must be proud of their power coated paint.

's hope all their Quality Assurance guys are just busy on the assembly line...

Reply to
Jeff

I'd assume they mean "powder coated", where you cover the metal with static-charged powder and then bake it on in an oven.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

I think you missed the point there GTO.

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz

An ADD copy writer?

A marketing genius pooping out Product?

?
Reply to
Mark

Mark responds:

Probably an MBA.

Charlie Self "Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves." Dorothy Parker

Charlie Self

Thanks Charlie.

But please, Don't encourage me.

Reply to
Mark

It may be that they didn't mean "powder coated" paint. Perhaps they are using an electrophoretic paint which could be referred to as "power coated."

RB

Mark wrote:

Reply to
RB

I checked the link. It says "powder" coated. Maybe somebody is monitoring this site and fixed it.

The paint on my Grizzly DC is quite nice, seemingly better than my Jet and Delta tools, but then again, it just sits safely in the corner, so I can't vouch for durability.

Joe

Reply to
BIG JOE

On 19 Jan 2004 19:35:57 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@execpc.com (BIG JOE) brought forth from the murky depths:

I just cued the folks at Norton into the "coarse" vs. "course/fine" issue on their website. Did you know that they were French-owned? (division of Saint-Gobain) I hadn't.

And the green is sooooo much nicer than the Delter gray, isn't it?

- Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm). -----------

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Even though my General stuff is green, I always liked Jet's white and those classy blue/white, red/white, and other two tone jobs on Euro heavy iron.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .