Gloatasaurus Rex

So the other day I'm checking out the markdowns at Lowe's and I see some guy looking at this Hitachi cordless kit. He seems to be struggling with the decision while I'm lurking behind trying to get a glimpse of the price. Well, after a few minutes, he gives up and moves away, and I saw the price was $145. Man I snapped that puppy up in a heartbeat and bolted for the checkout lane. Here's what was in the kit:

18v drill 18V recip saw 18V circular saw 18v flash light charger ONLY 1 battery and tool bag

I remember reading "somewhere" that the retail value is $487. I can't believe that guy passed it up.

Reply to
Tom Murphy

Since it was missing a battery, did you ask for a bigger discount?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Tom Murphy wrote: snip of nice cast

Oh Wow Man, deja vu. %-)

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in Fairfax

Reply to
fsteddie

Funny!

Reply to
TeamCasa

Pfzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wait for it... Wait.... Wait...

Reply to
patrick conroy

Forget casting and reeling, we're talking full power drag net.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Took my son fishing while on a Pioneers camping trip this past weekend. That was his problem, he couldn't wait -- he was more like washing his bait and hooks. Type A personalities don't do well fishing. :-) Ah well, he did have a good time.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Naaa... Casted too soon. Spooked 'em.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

Yep. You gotta wait until my cheek heals, first.

Reply to
Prometheus