Gizmo32 boring guide

Not to bore anyone, but I stumbled upon the Gizmo32 boring device.

Anyone with experience or comments? Does it perform as advertised? Does it last?

google couldn't find anything on this. do you have a link to a website? Bridger

Reply to
Bridger

Ahh... Google missed again... I thought this was a boring troll at first... But I came up with this:

G.

Reply to
Greg G.

Reply to
dteckie

I just called, $110.00.

Reply to
PBS

One for sale on eBay but the guy has no feedback...

Reply to
skimhoff

for $49
for $49