Gazebo Plans

Can someone please help me find a copy (hopefully free) of a set of plans for a 12' Octagon Gazebo

I understand there was a set in the magazine "Canadian Home Workshop" the Summer 2004 issue but am unable to locate a copy of that mag.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

gazebo+plans on google brought up 235,000 hits.

was the first in line. Not free, but if you want to spend hundreds of bucks on gazebo materials, 15 bucks for plans doesn't seem out of line. You could add "free" to your search.

Reply to
Charlie Self

I believe plans come with Lee Valley's gazebo hardware kit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Heart Attacks: God's revenge for eating his little animal friends --

Comprehensive Website Development --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

the link above - no spaces after the slash.

backissues of magazine.

Reply to
marks542004