Garage Gift Ideas

Mon, Jan 1, 2007, 12:21pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@shout.net (M=A0Berger) doth sayeth: Lowe's actually has decent tools available, and a much better selection.

Lowes also has a staff that actually knows something about what they are seling, and are actually helpful. Many years back I needed a well controller. On a Sunday. HD was closer, so my first stop. They had exactly one in stock, and it was NOT what I needed. Lowes not only had about half a dozen versions, and several of each, they had exactly what I needed. You ask where something is at HD and you either get a blank stare, or they send you to something else entirely. Which is just a few reasons I no longer enter HD. Lowes personnel if they don't know, they will hunt down someone who knows, but I've found they usually actually know where whatever is located, but will often take you there, instead of simply telling you where it is. However, my first stop is normally the local Ace hardware, there seems like everyone there, even the girl cashiers, know exactly whee whatever it is you want is located. =

JOAT To listen is an effort, and just to hear is no merit. A duck hears also.

- Igor Stravinsky

Reply to
J T

There's not. Last year's calendar would be okay.

Reply to
HeyBub