Furniture maintenance

This is a bit off topic, but I'm hoping someone can help...

I have different wood finishes on different furniture items and was wondering how I should maintain them. All are over 20 years old.

Kitchen table - has a matte finish; not sure if polyurethane top coat Coffee table - has a polyurethane shine Loudspeaker - Veneer on particleboard; has a stickiness due to previous use of "oil" cleaner.

With my initial research I'm thinking of using Murphy's Oil Soap and Johnson Paste Wax. Any thoughts? Other products?

Kitchen table - will Murphy's hurt? Does Johnson Paste Wax leave the matte finish look?

Coffee table - I assume both products would work well

Loudspeaker - Will Murphy's remove the stickiness?

Thanks...

Reply to
John