FS: Woodworking Equipment Pittsburgh

I am selling my home in Pittsburgh and will be selling the following:

Sears Radial Arm Saw Sears 12" Band Saw A bunch of other items as well. I will be at the property the week end of March 13th and 14th. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if you want to touch base with me and get some directions to come by if you are in the market for some equipment.

Thanks Joe Agnew

Reply to
Joe A