FS: FasTTrak sharpening system.

I bought this a couple of years ago at a Mark Duginske class and have never used it--just unpacked and inspected it. It is still in the original, unopened baggies and bubble wrap. This is a simple jig system that allows you to square the edge, grind a bevel and a secondary bevel, then sharpen and hone. It handles chisels, spokeshaves and plane irons, but I'm not sure about planer/jointer knives. It comes complete with instructions as sold by Duginske. I used it at his school and found it easy and repeatable. The original price was $115, but I'll be storing my shop for a couple of years and want to reduce the amount of stuff, so I'm asking $75 plus actual shipping. Remember--this thing has never been used. Please reply by email only.

Bob Schmall snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com

Reply to
Bob Schmall