FS Cyclone duct collection system - Denver CO

I have a dust collection system that's based on the Delta 50-850 DC. I had a cyclone made at a sheet metal shop and used the Delta to power it. There's a lot of Spiral pipe, 6 or 7 gates, and I have most all the original parts to the 50-850 as a portable DC. I've got close to $500 in it - I'd like to see $300 (or basically the price of the original 50-850) out of it. Come over take a look and make an offer. I'm in Litttleton. It's probably had less than 10 hours use - it did a very good job!

Reply through this message if you want more details,.

Thanks!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Crowl

Might be helpful to know where you live.

Reply to
Bob Davis

Check the subject line.

Nova

Maybe Denver CO?

Reply to
jd

That or maybe in the body of the text where it says, "I'm in Littleton". :-)

By the way, Peter is a friend/known to me/well liked by those who know him. I would not hesitate for a minute to do business with him on this. In fact, if I was still living in the Springs I'd be motoring up to Denver as we speak.

sigh...

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Aw shucks...

Reply to
Peter Crowl

Hmmm....again I might be interested! Sounds like we need to get together Peter. Contact me via email

mwrinken at comcast dot net

Thanks!

Mike Rinken

Reply to
Creamy Goodness

Reply to
Bob Davis

I've replied twice to your direct email address. No reply. If you'd like to see these items reply direct If I don't her from you Thursday I'll be putting them on EBay. Peter

Reply to
Peter Crowl