FS: 6" x36" old Jointer in SW Florida

6" older cast iron jointer, in good condition. Knives were recently sharpened, Newer 110 volt motor. This jointer cuts great. Just selling because I bought a larger jointer, And don't have space in shop for 2 jointers. This is a great deal for someone who is limited in space, or money, but still wants a jointer. I have it advertised locally for $100, but would sell it to a group member for $75. Pick up, or delivery available in Fl for .25/round trip mile. Pictures available. Email: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
sailor