Frustrated in High Point

Ever the voice of reason, Tom.

Reply to
Vic Baron

Does that model have an induction motor? or universal?

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

Reply to
Mike Berger

Reply to
Pat Barber

Hell, I should hope that after he buys the table saw, the router, the chisels, the ROS, the welder, the trailer and the damned pickup, they'd throw in the band saw!

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Getting it home is easy ... getting it past SWMBO is gonna be the real challenge!

Bill

Reply to
W Canaday

Try using a smaller blade. 90% of the time I just use cheap thincut 7

1/4" Piranah skillsaw blades on my 10" saw. Sam
Reply to
Sam

A beefier saw is going to require more amperage, though, which by itself will blow the breaker. What strength breaker are you running, 15 amp? If so, a slow blow might help, but running a 20 amp circuit might help more.

Reply to
Charles Self