Freud SD208 8" Dado at Rockler for $69.99

Well, as luck would have it, today I used my Freud SD208 that I bought at home Depot for $94.00. When my wife got home from shopping she had stopped by the Post Office to pick up our mail. In it was a sale catelog from Rockler. They are selling the SD208 for $69.99 while supplies last.

I would recommend this dado set as it is a tremendous value and in fact was recently rated as a "Top Value" by a wood mag.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Rockler is selling them at a great price or I got ripped by Home Depot!

Reply to
Pops

Not too shabby, but ....

I just picked up my new Freud SD 508 (8") SUPER Dado set (the one with four chippers per blade) on clearance at a local Sear's store for

$55.97.

Yes Folks, you heard it right! That was indeed Fifty-Five and 97/100 dollars for the very same Freud SD-508 Super Dado big bucks set that Rockler is pushing for $199.97.

Reply to
Steve