Delta Unisaw Switch Wiring

I just bought a delta unisaw 36-953 but the previous owner had replaced the standard plug with an extension cord which they wanted to keep. I don't know how the switch is wired internally (i.e. which connectors to wire the 240V supply to - ground is pretty easy to identify). Could someone take a look in a their switch and describe the wiring or even better send me a picture?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
David Alexander