Free plan from WOOD Magazine

Last month on the WOOD Magazine website they offered a photo album plan as the free download. Being the "special" person that I am I neglected to download it. I know there is a photo album plan in the current issue but it is much more complicated than the free download. Does anyone have the free download plan or know where I can get it now? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Lars

Reply to
Highspeed

I am into albums right now. I'd like to see this too.

Reply to
Pat

I bought a CD for 9.95$ + 3.95$ SH. There is 8 500 plans on it (In the reality, there is a few hundreds plans on it and the others are links for web sites). It is not the perfection but at less than 0.02$ per plan, I am very satisfied.

"Highspeed" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
SBO