Finding woodwork through ministry

Born again woodworker? Associate pastor of Presbyterian Church turns to woodworking. Builds church furniture.

Greensboro News - Record article is OK, but photo is very disturbing.

help me identify what the pastor is making in this photo.

Thanks

Reply to
member3218594137325

> Please help me identify what the pastor is making in this photo. >

Looks to me like it might be a cabriole leg for a table??

Reply to
Tim Taylor

>>> Please help me identify what the pastor is making in this photo. >>

I believe his question was tongue-in-cheek. Put your mind in the gutter and look at the picture again....

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

HAHAHHAAHAH DOH!!!! I completely missed that!!! Your right, phallus symbol from hell aint it!!! Sorry about that.

Reply to
Tim Taylor

> Please help me identify what the pastor is making in this photo. >

Table or chair leg. Dave

Reply to
Teamcasa