FFFFFFF

One thing for sure. Getting older isn't a solution to this problem.

Seems to get worse.

Jim

Reply to
athiker

Here's the latest for me:

A couple of months ago I took the ice chopper (you know, the one with the s ix-foot handle) down in the basement to scrape up some old carpet underlaym ent. Left it there (I think). Now that it's time to chop up that hunk of ice on the sidewalk, it has gone AWOL. It'll turn up the day after the dam n ice melts.

Larry

Reply to
Gramps' shop

WOW! You guys are getting older! Ya know, I've noticed that in my kids. Thank Norm, it's not happening to me. Damn. Now where did I put my reading glasses? Grump. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

And that's why I have at least two of everything......

Reply to
Pat Barber

And that's why I had at least two of everything..- - - - - - - - -

Reply to
clare