Festool TS55 REQ recall

Might of missed it before, just ran across it tonight:

Swingman

I saw that in the Woodcraft a few months back. I couldn't figure out what the REQ was. What's the difference between the TS-55 and the TS-55REQ? Those date codes are too recent for mine, though.

Reply to
krw

All the details in

Click on "Version overview"

gd

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
G.Dubois

none

Moral: Don't buy cheap imported tools. I have a blue saw of dubious paternity that was a freebie, but it doesn't look like that.

Reply to
G. Ross