Fastener for 5/8 Melamine (sp?)

I am having trouble fastening 5/8 melamine together reliably.... What can I use to screw / glue it together... short of scraping the corners off and gluing it together

HELP....

Reply to
Mike Robinson

I use Roo glue to glue melamine. you don't have to remove the finish; it's designed for melamine and works great. otherwise for screws, you'd use Confirmat screws. but you have to get a special bit for drilling the stepped holes and it isn't cheap.

dave

Mike Rob> I am having trouble fastening 5/8 melamine together reliably.... What

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Reply to
Bernie Hunt