extreme birdhouses and more.new member.pics

hi everyone my name is john . i am from cranbrook ont can. I am 40 yrs old and retired from custom home building. since i have a bit of spare time now,i like to build birdhouses and lawn ornaments. i mainly use reclaimed barnboard. these birdhouses are all made from 100 - 150 yr old barnboard.

Reply to
cranbrook2

Awesome!

Can you provide closer images?