Exterior door installation haedware

Several months, years ago, TOH showed the guys installing a new exterior door. Instead of using the usual screws to fasten the door jam into the opening, they used adjustable inserts of some kind that enabled the screw head to be flush with the door jam and still would turn and adjust.

Have any idea where to get these online? I have seen them in Houston where I live but want to save the 30 mile round trip.

Reply to
Leon

I'll bet if you went to their website and contacted them, they'd be able to tell you. They seem to shill a lot of products from that show.

Reply to
Buck Turgidson

I did go to the web site and there no association to "Door Jams" when searched.

Reply to
Leon

the correct spelling is jamb.

Reply to
bridger

Thanks Bridger, I knew there was something that was keeping me from sleeping at night... ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Try "door jamb".

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wilson

Thanks to you Jim and to Bridger.. Spellin does make a difference... LOL

Reply to
Leon