Exit polling declares winner

This just in. CBS exit polling has Nader by a landslide. Kerry and Bush soon to concede and congradulate a well run campaign.

Reply to
Fletis Humplebacker

Sweet!!!!!!!

Reply to
Richard Clements

Last minute polling by the entire Stromboli clan.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Why do all messages from Unisaw A100 show as blank? I'm using outlook express.

Reply to
mark

mark did say:

I'm using Pan on Linux and get the same thing. Probably because he's sending blank replies.

Reply to
WoodMangler

"WoodMangler"

Same here. Maybe his unisaw claimed his fingers?

Reply to
Fletis Humplebacker

He thinks it's cute.

Reply to
John

I agree with everything you said below. Dave

Reply to
TeamCasa

"You wish"...

Alex

Reply to
AAvK

If Unisaw A100 thinks that the post is BS and or totally off topic, he posts a blank.

Reply to
Leon

That's as believable as most of the stuff you've posted :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Does SWMBO know he's shootin blanks?

Reply to
Bill Stock

Mark wrote:>Why do all messages from Unisaw A100 show as blank? I'm using outlook

I think he's speechless. Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

He's trying to make a point, but it's not even remotely funny.

Reply to
Kevin Singleton

Perhaps his point isn't about being funny.

Reply to
Paul Kierstead

I routinely hav ethe same problem using Netscape 4.79, then they'll come through properly. What's going on Keeter, too fast on the send?

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 18:50:59 -0500, WoodMangler calmly ranted:

I heard he had an operation but...

-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Oh yes, I remember that one; the result of a dust explosion in a shop vac wasn't it? Nasty business. Talcum powder used for anti-rusting sucked down and ignited by a static spark - all I can say is "he's lucky that spark weren't moving at the time"

Reply to
Greg Millen

Anyone catch the recent episode of Myth Busters on Discovery Channel about fatal static discharge from PVC pipe? I missed the beginning of the show with the myth setup. At show's end however, the busters couldn't get much of anything by way of discharge from the pipe - Busted.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

How many examples of fatal accidents would you like ? However they're all with solvents, not sawdust.

And when did TV become a credible source of information ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley