Exit polling declares winner

Oh, naff off! Aren't you that retard who tried to give advice on rebuilding a lute, a while back? Turned out you didn't know jack shit about whet you were talking about. What a stupid dork you proved youself to be in that one! Wanker!

Jack

Reply to
Jack

Let's see here. You state that you aren't sure he is the guy, but that doesn't stop you from calling him a retard? You aren't sure, but you make the statement anyway. Isn't that what you just called him a dork and a wanker for? Is "jack shit" your full name or just what your known as by your 'friends'?

Nice introduction of yourself to the group "Jack", want to try again?

Reply to
Greg Millen

Ummmmmmmmmmmm. Why are you responding to my question if you're changing the criteria? The issue was dust and static in PVC, not anything else.

All depends on what shows you choose to watch as to how credible the information is. Are you saying 100% of programming is inaccurate in its content?

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

No, I KNOW he is the snivvelin' dork. There's only one "Dingleberry" around here. I used the phrase "aren't you the guy", because that's the phrase HE uses when he flames someone without the slightest provokation. Actually, correction; he used the phrase "aren't you the baboon" (a totally unprovoked flame levelled at someone after he made a total fool of himself giving arrogant snobby way on a subject he obviously knew nothing about.

Have a nice day.

If you reply and I don't respond, it means I have better things to do with my time than check back.. No offence..

Reply to
Jack

Do youself a big favor; ignore "Dingleberry" and his putrid verbal diarrhea...

Jack

Reply to
Jack

Sorry, didn't see "Dust" in the subject line.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

In my experience with Andy, his posts are usually very clear and detailed in explanation. I don't usually find him too far off base from my own observations with topics familiar to me, and on those I'm not familiar with he's introduced some very good thought and commentary.

HIs reply to the dust and PVC was uncharacteristic in my opinion.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Well... OK... as long as you're *really* sorry.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Right. Talcum powder is combustable. Right. Not...

If it went *boom*, it wasn't talcum powder.

yours, Michael

Reply to
Michael Houghton

Michael,

you're obviously a serious kinda guy so I'll state for the record - it really wasn't a serious post. It was intended to be a satirical jab at all the ridiculous claims of exploding dust bunnies.

I mean, really, how many people would use talc on their bodies in summer if static could cause an explosion ;-)

regards,

Greg

Reply to
Greg Millen

I think it can happen.

I used talc on my body one summer and got burned in the sun. Luckily, I got off the beach just before I could have exploded.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

well.... it *was* a freak accident....

Reply to
bridger

Damn right. That's because talcum powder is just full of asbestos

(posts passim)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 15:28:28 +0000, Andy Dingley calmly ranted:

That reminds me of a joke.

Vice is nice, but I like ass bestest. I mean "asbestos."

--- In Christianity, neither morality nor religion comes into contact with reality at any point. --FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Comprehensive Website Development -

Reply to
Larry Jaques