eWoodShop - Hutch End Cabinets 2010

> Cute. But what's with the concept?

OK Larry describing some ones hard work and effort as "cute" is gay. How do I know this, I had a gay neighbor that described my work as cute. ;-) I know you did not intend to be but when you are on the receiving end it is kind of insulting.

Reply to
Leon

>Look GREAT!

Remember all the stops oe the way up to Austin or was that the Deer Blind? ;~)

Reply to
Leon

>>> Cute. But what's with the concept?

Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeease, Sister. You'll soon have me crying. Wait a minute, isn't liking an unscary table saw gay, too? Are you trolling, sweetie?

P.S: I'm hetero. Can you confirm that if you go BI that you double your chances of a date on Saturday night?

Swingy hears it often, after he finishes a job for a female client or maybe even a guy who's not afraid to acknowledge his feminine side. Compared to the massive hutch, the little side cubes were "cute" in comparison. I think he has enough confidence in his fine work that he doesn't need to hear accolades for every cut he makes in wood, either.

Karl, tell him. You didn't get offended by that "cute" comment, right?

-- Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself. -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Not a'tall, C-Less ... Leon was just pulling your leg. He'll do that. :)

Reply to
Swingman

LOL I think it was the mother of these two pieces on that particular trip. Can never have too much rope, or tarp.

I'm about ready for a trip to Taqueria Chihuahua myself.

Reply to
Swingman

and I see what look like deep drawers under the butcher block top but I assume are the cabinet doors you spoke of with handles at top of door set like a drawer

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Larry your are a hoot!

Reply to
Leon

Jewelcome.

-- Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself. -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I was not at all intending to be mean Larry. Your comment just reminded me of my "different" neighbor that still lives with his mother.

Reply to
Leon

No worries. I'm odd anyway, so that kind of thing doesn't bother me.

-- Fear not those who argue but those who dodge. -- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The big one at the top (under the butcher block) is a garbage can pullout, and the rest are drawers.

The only doors on that run are the two under the sink.

Reply to
Swingman

Or duck tape!

I could use a day off, we should drive up there one morning just for breakfast. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Fitting, especially at a duck blind, deer.

I've been off pork for many a decade now, but when I was partaking, we used to go down to the little taqueria across town on Sunday mornings for fresh carnitas tacos, complete with fall-apart pork, chopped fresh cilantro, and freshly diced serrano chiles on a pair of soft, hot corn tortillas. MAN, those were good. Hmm...I'm getting hungry for some of those again. I wonder if any of the Mex restaurants here make 'em.

-- Fear not those who argue but those who dodge. -- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
tiredofspam

Actually an elegant chicken coop with multiple windows and clean out hatches. Think a hi rise in an upper crust chicken community. ;~)

I kept picturing about 8 "Elmer Fudd" cartoon hunters packed in there with shot gun barrels poking out in every dirrection, waiting for that waskelry wabbit.

I think the main flavor ingredient in the breakfast tacitos at Taqueria Chiuahua is charizos. You don't want to know what goes in to making that. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Scawwy thought!

Right. But it's good. Chorizo & egg burrito. Yum!

-- Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving. -- Albert Einstein

Reply to
Larry Jaques