Enfield, CT Shaker Buildings

I've put up a few photos of the buildings on Cybulski road just outside the Lego entrance. They were quick shots out the car window so the composition and perspective aren't very good I'm afraid but they give an idea what's there.

Google Earth the cupola on top of the brick building is at 42°

0'25.43"N, 72°30'58.07"W.
Reply to
J. Clarke

I think I know the place. I used to live in Enfield back in the late

80s. (Hazardville, actually). The package stores used to stop selling beer at 8:00 pm. Fortunately the Mass line was just a few miles away....

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Thanks, I'll have to take a drive by next time I'm in the area. I like the simple architecture.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

The package stores (and grocery stores and supermarkets) STILL stop selling beer at 8PM, and still don't sell it at all on Sundays.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

The state law was changed a while back from 8 to 9, however town ordinance can still restrict the hours further than that.

Reply to
J. Clarke