Elec Question

If I were you I'd run 4 runs of single conductor stranded #8 wire inside conduit. I.E.; Hot-Hot-Neutral-Ground.

Yes the conduit must be grounded.

Don Dando

Reply to
Don Dando

The Don Dando entity posted thusly:

Say, Don, do you realize you are starting a new, and mostly useless thread (because it has no historical context) every time you reply?

Reply to
Oleg Lego

Crap and I thought he was talking directly to me. I wondered where I would run it and for what purpose, but I was going to do it anyway.

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

He never replies to these posts.

Me thinks he is a troll.