Edge Sander Advice Requested: Grizzly vs. Jet vs. Gen. Int'l vs. ...

I'm looking into edge sanders for a small, one-man, limited space shop. Primary use will be on shaping small-medium size furniture and chair parts. My budget on the high-end is ~$850.

Specifically I'm looking for rec member experience/feeback on adjustability/maintenance/overall quality for the following:

Grizzly G1140 Jet 708448 General Int'l 15-005M1

I'm also open to looking at other edge sanders if there are any other recommendations.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

"Don't screw your banker!" -- paternal advise received at a young age.

Reply to
MikeM

I have an Acme 2C that I wouldn't sell for anything. OK, maybe not "anything".

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100