Dust Collection reducing for hand tools ?

Well SWMBO signed off on the Dust Collection system. After much research, I am going with Oneida for all the DC and ductwork.

There is one simple (I thought) thing that Oneida does not have a solution for though, and I need your advice...

I have an extra drop ran to my workbench with a 3" flex hose for use with power hand tools (Biscuit Jointer, sander, Circular saw etc.) I need a quick disconnect solution to reduce the output port on these machines(which vary slightly in size) to the 3" flex hose?

Recommendations?

hda

Reply to
A.I.

My bench drip is simply a 4" blast gate with a "quick connect" front, instead of a standard gate. I keep an assortment of adaptors nearby for sander hoses, biscuit joiner hose, etc...

In my area, both Woodcraft and Woodworker's Warehouse carry the special gates.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .