Dumpster Trash TV Stand

I thought you meant the monthly statements. I don't even think I get a quarterly statement, just the annual plan synopsis)a legal requirement, I'm sure). Everything else is online.

Different £. For a more accurate comparison, calculate your salary, over time, in Big Macs.

Reply to
krw

There were no McDs in Britain until the 80s

Reply to
Bob Martin

I could, had to commute 50 miles into Central London.

Reply to
Bob Martin