Drop-leaf shelf

I have a VERY small appartment; consequently, I would like to attach a few drop-leaf shelves to the walls here and there for added space when needed. I know the general concept, but would like to view some directions. I just want to hinge a piece of wood to hold the leaf up, I don't want to go to the expense of drop-leaf hardware.

I've done some searches but can't seem to find anything.

Anyone know of a web site?

Katherine

Reply to
Katherine

How much weight? Drop down or pull up? What kind of tools do you have access to? If there is an Ikea around you they have a simple drop-leaf that could give you ideas.

Reply to
Igor