Drill chuck with hex drive

I am looking for a drill chuck that has a hex drive shank and will handle bits up to 1/4". So far all I can find are ones for bits up to 1/8". Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
Craig Davis

Craig -

Try Sears! I was into the local store last week, laughing at the 8HP vacs while doing something else and saw a set. I had a set, but only use them for rough work as the bits weren't exactly centered in the hex or something and had noticable runout. Perhaps the Burmese Child Prison Labor has gotten better training, or gone through puberty, since I got my set a cuppla years ago. I may have also just gotten a bad set....

Hope this helps.

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead

I'm thinking he wants a chuck with a male hex going out the backside, so he can chuck it up in something with a female hex. Wilson

Reply to
Wilson Lamb

I'm not sure exactly what you what and what you're using it for, but adapters are cheap.. I have several that just fit into the drill chuck with a round end and have the bit socket on the other end..

Reply to
mac davis

If you Google "Jacobs 30248" you should come up with plenty of sources.

R, Tom Q.

Remove bogusinfo to reply

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush

that sounds kinda kinky...

Reply to
mac davis

Saw one at Home Desperate just the other night. Accessory for the 12V Makita impact driver, so it can be used as a drill.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow