Dremel tools

Proving once again JR's theory of tool use:

Any tool can be substituted for any other tool as long as you're not too fussy about the results. ;-)

MC & HNY to one and all

Reply to
JR

I don't think they were 10 years ago. I'm not bored enough to pore over this thing with a manifying glass, but I'm not seeing the word "Bosch" in the manual.

They probably got bought out by the Corporation Corporation.

Reply to
Silvan

I have never seen a mild steel cutting bit. Must have been a poor copy of a Chinese tool.

Reply to
CW

Wasn't a Dremel bit. Just something I scrounged up.

Reply to
Silvan
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Here in Canada we were able to get Dremel & Skil parts for a short while through Bosch, now it's back to just Bosch & Skil.

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN