dovetail jigs again again - the new PC ones?

Wondering if anyone else saw the new PC jigs? 4212, if I recall the model number. Looked like it had an adjustable finger setup - akin to Leigh.

Reply to
patrick conroy

FYI - I have a virtually unused Leigh Jig that I'm unable to uses anymore due to being disabled. I'm looking to sell it for a reasonable price.

Hope this isn't the wrong place to post this.

Best, Dave

Reply to
DSphotog

Wrong only in the sense that you are likely to get more money for it if you sell it on eBay. As long as you preface your post with FA: you won't get much of a hassle posting a link to your auction here.

Doug Miller

I am very interested in your Leigh Dovetail jig. Please email me with the specifics.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
ToolMiser

I'm very sorry to hear that you won't be able to continue to pursue your woodworking. A year ago, I came pretty near to going on the disabled list or worse myself, but thankfully recovered.

I'm be interested in your Leigh jig, and also in the Tormek sharpener you mentioned in another post. Could you give me further details on both?

Thanks, Tom Dacon Tom at dacons.com

Reply to
Tom Dacon