Leigh Jigs

Does anyone know the difference between the Leigh D4 and D4R jigs? I looked around the web and asked Woodcraft, seems like the only response was there are some markings that show which way to adjust to make joints tighter or looser???

Anyone know anything else?

Thanks

Andrew

Reply to
Tattooed and Dusty

like it's body is now a single piece construction according to the brochure.

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Reply to
JGS

I have the same question, but have found no answers on the Leigh web site or in any of the magazine articles on the. I think the clamps look a bit different. Also, in the pictures I've seen, I do not see the end stops hanging below the body as they are on my D4 - I think they may be part of the body.

I knew there would be a new model out soon - after years of looking I finally pried my wallet open for the D4 - 2 weeks later I saw the D4R in a magazine.

Reply to
Larry Kraus

Howdy,

How about:

suspect they would have the information...

All the best,

Reply to
Kenneth