ditch the spray paint

after some trial and some minor errors here and there spray painting has become a rarity

got the ten dollar hf detail sprayer

used some old and revived flecto recently and once i got the right amount of water that old stuff went on without any major problems

spray guns are new to me and so i stumbled upon some things

one thing i did with this old flecto was to put my finger over the nozzle which caused back pressure into the cup

this helped because the nozzle is a little small and the flecto was a bit thick

but the back pressure freed up any stickiness and let me continue to spray

spray paint cans are expensive so this sprayer saves dough

there is more cleanup involved but i also found the back pressure trick made clean up easier and quicker too

Reply to
Electric Comet