directions for sears dovetail jig

I have a sers dovetail jig model 315.25790

I'm missing the directions and could use some help.

Thanks, Dana

Reply to
Dana Larkin

You can order it from Sears for five bucks plus tax & shipping.

your model number in the search box at the upper left and click Go.

Doug Miller

I found a copy of instructions on OWWM.com. It may not be the exact number, but it was close enough for me

Reply to
Rick Cox