DEWALT jug saw

Ok, my dumb ass put the blade in upside down and now it is caught on the pi n and I can?t get it out for the life of me. The blade tooth is stu ck on the pin. Help

Reply to
docwayne72

Take that jug saw to a pawnshop, exchange it for jig saw?

Reply to
Just Wondering

How far up is the pin and how much space is there around/beside the blade? Could you get a long thin sewing needle (for quilting maybe?) up beside the blade and move the pin enough to free the blade?

Otherwise, how hard is it to completely disassemble that saw and get to the area of interest?