DeWalt Dw712 Vs Electra Beckum KGS303

I want to buy a sliding mitre saw and the above two have caught my interest. Both are similarly specified but the KGS303 is double bevel plus slightly cheaper.

I have looked at both of these in the shop and they both felt very solid and well made. If anything the KGS303 was a bit easier and quicker in its set up and switching between different styles of cut.

I belive the DeWalt to be good quality and are very popular at the moment as they are used alot on the DIY TV programs. I have been advised that Electra Beckum are also very good but just not as well known. Just having a bit of trouble deciding on which one.

Any one got any experience of these saws.

I am not professional but have a lot of work to do renovating my property.

Reply to
Anon