Re: A Modest Proposal

[snip]

I learned a great deal about how to handle difficult people from

> watching the Hannibal Lecter movie. I have a pretty good refrigerator > dolly here in the shop and I figure it would be first rate, once I'd > duct taped the little s**te up, in getting him up the steps of that > basement. Of course, once I get him in the bed of the truck, I'll > bungi him to the gang box vertically, so that the police can see that > I have a troll onboard and will not stop me in the mistaken assumption > that I am doing anything other than acting in the cause of science. [snip]

Don't forget to wear your dust mask and those gloves you use when gorilla gluing. The damned warts and other stuff are contagious.

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Man! Work must be very slow at your place!

[...............]

Reply to
solarman

Yeah but...

Didn't them trolls get real quiet all of a sudden?

Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Today is enrollment day at the middle schools.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

"This me's age shoe you..." "This me sages hold..." "Thymus ages holder ally..."

Naaa. Can't crack your code. I give up!

Reply to
tnfkajs

107 posts in my killfile after work today... But I can't hear them.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone