Delta X5 BS Dust Collection - Attn: Frank B.!

I thought about your experience with Delta 14" BS dust collection, and since you don't talk out of your butt, retested my setup. I tried the

5" front optional front pickup, the stock X5 rear, as well as both wyed together. Sure enough, you're absolutely right about the chute / rear X5 setup collecting the most!

I stand corrected, and thank you for your comments.

Barry

Reply to
B A R R Y

You're welcome. Since I had never actually seen the front accessory collector tested, I wasn't sure about that comparison. Glad to know it works as well as it does, several people happy with it here.

Of course, just about anything would work better than the old stock front collector. Caught a lot of heat about that when dust collection started getting more attention. I remember that we were ecstatic when we saw the test results of the new cabinet dust collection.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher