Delta Lathe for $1600 at Rockler Danvers MA

Hello,

Just in case someone is in the area and may want a lathe. At the Rockler store that is closing they have a Delta Lathe I think it is the 46-755X model for $1600 dollars. It is a floor model. I was there just this morning and it is still there. I didn't buy it because I don't have the $1600 right now.

Seems like a good deal

Larry C

Reply to
Larry C