Delta 50-345 Universal Mobile Base for a unisaw

Ok, I read your information. The much older unisaws mentioned in the catalog are as follows.

The saw with splitter,guard, and 2 extension wings, fence, 336 lbs. BUT the motor is not included.. Add the motor at either 65 or 79 pounds and you are at either at 401 or 415 pounds depending on which 1.5 hp motor you add.

I did not see any motors offered with more than 1.5 hp until you started ordering with 3 phase.

The more relatively modern Unisaws all came with at least 3 hp motors which are heavier still.

AND BTW the Unisaw is on page 56. The saws on page 54 that you mentioned are much smaller contractor type saws.

Reply to
Leon

I figured it as half that (about the same as a cement block). Maybe I got cheated. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Reply to
ant30dio