Defective Freud Router Bit?

Sounds as if what Freud did is eliminate the need for a precisely machined face to mate to the carbide, if we can believe the "representative's" post. Could be good, could be bad, but we know it doesn't cool anything but the price of manufacture.

Reply to
George

Eureka!!!!! I've finally done it!!!!! The worlds first liquid nitrogen cooled router bits!!!!!!!! "Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way......"

Reply to
Rick

why didn't you do it right and use liquid helium?

dave

Rick wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

hey! I bet it has to do with allowing them to grind the sides of the teeth before brazing....

Reply to
Bridger