deal on a mortising machine

If anyone's been looking for a mortising machine, or has some Christmas money on the way, Amazon has a great deal on the Delta 14-651 mortiser.

't comment on its performance as mine hasn't arrived yet, but according to a variety of reviews I read, it looks like it's supposed to be basically the best of the basic (

Reply to
Andy

If anyone's been looking for a mortising machine, or has some Christmas money on the way, Amazon has a great deal on the Delta 14-651 mortiser.

't comment on its performance as mine hasn't arrived yet, but according to a variety of reviews I read, it looks like it's supposed to be basically the best of the basic (

Reply to
Andy

Amazon's had some amazing deals on some of their tools recently.

*Warning: Small Neener Alert* For example, I got the Hitachi C10FSH 10" Sliding Compound Miter Saw w/Laser from them last Friday for $260, shipped. :-) Not bad considering Lowe's has it for $489.

I don't know how they do it, honestly.

-Nathan

Andy wrote:

Reply to