DC for sale in chicago

I'm selling a delta 50-850 dust collector. It's nearly identical to the new one:

mine has a cloth bag on the bottom. It comes with the 30 micron bag it came with. It's wired for 220.

I'm also including this stuff:

A 30 gal galvinized steel trash can. Matching black separator lid. The 4" non-clear ribbed hose that came with the machine. An extra 4" clear ribbed hose. A woodcraft remote dust collector switch. Whatever sawdust is in it. :-)

Asking $250 for the lot.

You have to come get it. I'm in round lake which is about 15 minutes west of vernon hills on 60 (town line road).

brian

Reply to
brianlanning