Dangerous Table-saw stand

Ran across this Craiglist ad......Twas not a table-saw "danger" I ever considered>....although some assembly instructions might lead to suicidal thoughts.

a NEW 10" Craftsman table saw. Old owner died while assembling the stand.

Rod

Reply to
Rod & Betty Jo

If I had just purchased that POS and started assembling it, I think I would throw myself in front of a bus.

Bob the Tomato

Reply to
Bob the Tomato

Maybe from old age? I recently bought a Ridgid TS which is probably the same as the Craftsman, and it took me almost 2 days to assemble and align it..

The words "some assembly required" are slowly being replaced with "YOU build the damn thing".. I guess the less assembled something is, the smaller and cheaper it is to ship...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

FYI...The listing has been deleted.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I purchased 10'' craftsman table saw, I wish it came with a bus.

Reply to
bounty1945