dado blades

if you cant get a forest dado king (time constraint) what other dado you people suggest?
thanks len
I have one of those $19.95 specials from Harbor Freight that works pretty well.

Freud SD508, Freud SD608, Infinity Dadonator, Systimatic Superfine... To name a few.
Brian.

The set from Ridge Carbide. Slightly better quality of cuts than the Forrest, at about 60% of the price.
http://www.ridgecarbidetool.com/html/dado.htm