cutting board posted on ABPW

Posted a pic of the endgrain cutting board I made for SWMBO. Walnut with maple and Zebrawood.

Reply to
mel

Nice. You don't really expect anyone to use it for a cutting board, to you?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis

Beautiful AND too nice to cut on it. I built a nice one for my mother and it has turned into a decorative center piece on her table with a vase of flowers on top. She said she just couldn't cut on something so nice - I even sent her a knife with the board which I think gets used on her PLASTIC cutting board....oh well.

Reply to
David P

since I do (looking over my shoulder) 80% of the cooking around here I can guarantee it will be used

Reply to
mel

Very nice!

Reply to