Craftsman Radial Arm Saw pre1975

I have a pre 1975 Craftsman RAS that has the power safety switch (the key device) and can't get it to turn on. It is getting power to the switch(it sparked) pushing the buttons doesn't seem to do anything.

Can I replace the switch with one of those new fangled paddle safety swtiches?

Reply to
bigdog5058

ace hardware has a switch that fits [or at least they did 2 years ago] I dont remember having to do any remodeling to make it fit but it was different looking from the old one.

skeez

Reply to
skeez

You might check the Sears parts site. Do a model search. I have bunch of pre '75 tools from them. Jim

Reply to
James